Monitor hallways and field trip attendance quickly and easily
ScholarChip Mobile Apps provide attendance and hallway monitoring for most major mobile devices, like iPad® and Android® tablets. Securely identify students, take attendance, collect discipline data, and issue summonses, all at the touch of a button. ScholarChip supports NFC (near field communication) mobile devices.
With ScholarChip, it’s easy to take attendance or manage students in any environment, both inside and outside your campus.
Review or download our Mobile Apps Information Sheet.
Mobile Monitoring Features
All ScholarChip Apps Are:
- Secure: Student information is communicated via secure SSL services
- Upgradeable: Remote software monitoring and automatic upgrades ensure that you always have the latest software updates
- Automated: Integrates with all modern student information systems
- NFC tablets and phones automate student identification by reading ScholarChip smart cards
- Smart search for students by last name, first name and student ID number
- Displays photo, demographics and schedule
- Integrates with ScholarChip card-based classroom service for class cut data
Other Apps include:
ScholarChip Help Desk
Staffed by qualified support technicians with a minimum of three years experience in technology support, between the hours of 7 AM to 4 PM EST. They may be reached by dialing 877-722-2447 (877-SCC-CHIP) or by sending e-mails with specific requests to firstname.lastname@example.org