ScholarChip Data Security
ScholarChip® provides centralized data and application services (cloud infrastructure) and is committed to data security and business continuity. We take all necessary steps to certify that our systems are available continuously and that your data is fully protected.
Here’s how we guarantee the highest level of security:
- ScholarChip is PCI-certified and recognized by major credit card issuers as a secure provider.
Compliant Service Provider List: MasterCard and Visa
- ScholarChip maintains two geographically separated secure data centers for both security and business continuity.
- ScholarChip systems are subject to regular penetration tests, audits and vulnerability scans by a VISA-approved Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- ScholarChip applications are thoroughly tested for all common security flaws and vulnerabilities on a monthly basis.
- ScholarChip maintains a full-time Security Compliance Office to maintain adherence to standards by all systems and employees.
- ScholarChip provides all clients with comprehensive security documentation in a transparent and timely fashion.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLA) range between 99.9% and 99.99% uptimes.
- Our financial reporting applications have been assessed against nationally and internationally recognized auditing and security standards (i.e. SSAE18 SOC1/SOC2, NIST 800-53 and 800-171).
Through continuous monitoring and risk assessment, we ensure that our security controls always meet or exceed industry standards, and maintain an unrivaled record of security and up-time. ScholarChip boasts no major or minor security breaches in many years of continuous application delivery.