Mobile kiosks track attendance anywhere, anytime
ScholarChip’s mobile kiosks are multi-purpose, designed to be where you need them, whether at your building entrance, cafeteria, auditorium, or gym. With an average speed of 40 students per minute, per kiosk, an entire building can be processed in record time.
Kiosks may be configured to generate an audio and/or visual alert for students with open attendance or discipline issues, and display a student-specific message issued by school administrators for timely intervention.
ScholarChip’s kiosk attendance functions include:
• Real-time building attendance
• Student entry and egress reporting
• Exception alerts and student specific messaging
• Late arrival automation and late pass generation
• Temporary student ID generation
• Cafeteria entry monitoring
• Large group and event attendance
• Staff entry and egress reporting and time clock functionality
Watch a quick video about how easy our Building Attendance Kiosk is to use.
Learn how ScholarChip can help keep track of large group attendance more efficiently.