All ScholarChip Apps Are:
Student information is communicated via secureSSL services
Remote software monitoring and automatic upgrades ensure that schools always have the latest software versions
Integrates with all modern student information systems
School Bus Attendance:
- Tracks student ridership in a safe and non-intrusive way, bus stop by bus stop
- With each tap of the student's card, bus entry or exit is recorded
- For Administrators, district-wide bus attendance data is displayed for all buses, for a single bus, and for a single student
- Map interface shows bus location and the last location a student tapped their smart ID
Classroom Attendance (ASTAR):
- Card-based minute-by-minute classroom attendance assists schools in complying with new mandates as they relate to APPR (Annual Professional Performance Review)
- Display photos of the students assigned to the course
- Supports the ability to work offline after initial synchronization
- Card-based attendance on NFC devices
- NFC tablets and phones automate the student search by reading ScholarChip smart cards
- Smart search for students by last name, first name and student ID number
- Displays photo, demographics and schedules
- Integrates with ScholarChip card-based classroom service for class cut data
All ScholarChip Apps:
Supports all major mobile platforms (Android® and Apple® iOS).
Fully supported by the ScholarChip Help Desk.
ScholarChip provides Help Desk support
Staffed by qualified support technicians with a minimum of 3 years experience in technology support,
between the hours of 7 AM to 4 PM
Local Time. They may be reached by dialing 877-722-2447 (877-SCC-CHIP) or by sending e-mails with specific requests to
Pro-active outgoing calls are initiated by the ScholarChip Help Desk staff to schools and
users as a result of our extensive automated system diagnostics.
The Management Site supports the tracking of technical issue resolution.
ScholarChip provides on-site one to four hour response time for hardware service calls.
All ScholarChip hardware is fully warranted (except for theft and vandalism)
under the ScholarChip Maintenance Program meaning that there will always be just
known and calculable cost for budgeting.